One of the first things that others usually notice about you before anything else is the condition of your teeth, especially when you smile. Unfortunately, not everyone feels confident about that. For those individuals who are ashamed of, or embarrassed about their teeth, Perfect Hollywood Smile offers several cosmetic dental solutions. These solutions will help you restore your self-esteem, as well as your smile. One of the solutions is porcelain veneers. It is an ideal procedure for those people looking to get their smile corrected without braces.
Individuals with chipped, cracked, discolored, gapped, or worn-down teeth, as well as slightly misaligned teeth, can benefit from them. By using the latest advancements in cosmetic dental techniques and materials, we can restore your smile and have you feeling self-confident again. When it comes to the brightest, perfect smile, the condition of your teeth can dramatically impact your appearance. Remember, when you meet a person for the first time, they form up to 12 value judgements about you within seconds.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin ceramic shells that your Perfect Hollywood Smile dentist attaches to the front surface of your tooth or teeth. Since your teeth are different from the next person, each veneer that we create will be designed differently, as well. As cosmetic dental enhancements, these prosthetics are manufactured from materials that look like your natural tooth enamel. Many individual prefer porcelain veneers when their teeth are chipped, cracked, gapped, misshaped, stained, or yellowed for this reason.
4 Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Before you make a decision about any cosmetic dental procedure, it’s always important to consider your options. When deciding between porcelain veneers and those made from other materials, it’s important to consider the following benefits:
- Benefit #1: If your teeth are severely discolored, malformed, or misaligned, porcelain is a better choice of material for your particular circumstances.
- Benefit #2: One of the more important benefits of porcelain versus composite veneers is that your gum tissue will usually tolerate porcelain better than composite, or other materials.
- Benefit #3: Porcelain veneers are the ideal option for individuals who feel that their teeth are not aligned properly or are too small. At Perfect Hollywood Smile, we make a mold of your teeth and then size it proportionately; so, it looks almost identical to your natural teeth.
- Benefit #4: Unlike veneers that are made from composite resins, which can chip and require extra maintenance, those made from porcelain are much more durable, and have a lifetime of up to 25 years. Other than basic, everyday dental hygiene, they rarely require any additional maintenance.
If you are looking for a way to cosmetically enhance the appearance of your teeth, porcelain veneers are the ideal option if you care for them properly. They are your best option when you are looking for a dental prosthetic that can mimic the natural feel and appearance of your teeth. Additionally, it has higher shine and gloss.
How Much Do Porcelain Veneers cost?
While the cost of porcelain veneers will vary from one individual to the next, there are five (5) factors that typically influence the cost of them including:
- the dentist you choose
- location of the dental practice
- materials used
- number of porcelain veneers needed
- other treatments required prior to the procedure
From an aesthetic standpoint, you cannot determine the cost or the value of a beautiful smile. The procedure uses minimally invasive techniques to align and close small gaps between, or make teeth all the same color. Why not contact Perfect Hollywood Smile today so we can discuss how to restore yours, and enhance your self-esteem in the process.